Saturday, October 25, 2008

chapter 1

the begining, a very good place to start

4 comments:

Sven said...

What an intense story, it is said that money can't make you happy, but in this case it did make him happy, for a short while. i think lack of financial planning and a little arrogance can destroy anyones 'independence'.
(short chapter)
-stephen

Ruth said...

to learn success through failures is a time consuming. I want to learn how to do it right the first time. I think failures are burned so deeply that we will be less likely to make the same mistakes next time. ~Ruth

Julia M. Arnold said...

i couldn't agree with Ruth more on this! How much I regret financially in my short little life haha I wish I would have read this book in high school! But I am definitely going to learn from my mistakes.

Sven said...

great thought ruth!
i love you!
-s