Dave says that this is the hardest chapter to persuade people. But I believe that it is the easiest. I know debt is not the plan. My debt is a constant companion dictating and judging ever purchase I make instead of feeding it. I will be out of debt and when I do I will through a huge party. I have thought about what he said about people spending more when they have a card. I am not sure if it is true with me. When I have cash, it is there to be spent. The purchases on the card, on the other hand, is documented and the records follow me. I pay my card off every month. I don't spend more than I have. I learned alot about the loans system from this chapter.
The Borrower is the servant to the Lender. I do not want to be a servant to anyone but God! We are so fortunate to not have such an overwhelming amount of credit card debt, but I really want to chop them up after we pay them off! I think about my student loans though, and although, they don't 'really' count they are still there looming.
3 comments:
Dave says that this is the hardest chapter to persuade people. But I believe that it is the easiest. I know debt is not the plan. My debt is a constant companion dictating and judging ever purchase I make instead of feeding it. I will be out of debt and when I do I will through a huge party. I have thought about what he said about people spending more when they have a card. I am not sure if it is true with me. When I have cash, it is there to be spent. The purchases on the card, on the other hand, is documented and the records follow me. I pay my card off every month. I don't spend more than I have. I learned alot about the loans system from this chapter.
The Borrower is the servant to the Lender. I do not want to be a servant to anyone but God! We are so fortunate to not have such an overwhelming amount of credit card debt, but I really want to chop them up after we pay them off! I think about my student loans though, and although, they don't 'really' count they are still there looming.
iamnowhere
i am nowhere
i am now here
perceptions is an amazing thing. like ruth said her pastor had said, its all about wording and mindset.
DO NOT BORROW MONEY.
10 Billion on groceries? that is intense!
note to (all of our) self: the worst home loans are the adjustable rate mortgages of ARM's.
another note: if you have to many open crdic card accounts the mortgage company will count it against you when qualifying for a mortgage.
NEVER LEASE A CAR!
im not loaning any of you money ever. pg. 85
unless you ask.
kidding.
-s
Post a Comment