Saturday, October 25, 2008

chapter 9

cucumbers, collectors, and credit reports
9. check your credit report
10. handle credit report
11. realize that the best way for debt

4 comments:

Ruth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ruth said...

I have a credit score of 757. Which, Equifax says, is better than 63% of US Consumers. That is a D. I can do better. I now have 5 jobs and working toward the 6th. I want many things: no debt, The ukraine next summer, and school in the fall(which will put me more in debt) I have two cards open with 0 balance and I don't know how to take them off my credit report. Dave says I need to take them off but I don't know how. It's great that you can write a cease and desist to collector agency's

Julia M. Arnold said...

I checked my credit report last year, but I don't remember what is was. I know it was higher than the national average as well. I don't want to fear credit reports and debt!

I am great about paying my bills on time. I messed up a little bit on my student loans, but that was because I didn't even KNOW when I had to start paying them since I hadn't fwd my address.

Oh blessed be the day to not worry about loans! ha

Sven said...

dont hire one of these credit cleanup firms because you don't need it, i knew a friend that did that and it ruined his credit bad, basically they claim that you are bankrupt and barter a better rate 'for you'. sad.

i had no idea that credit card companies were so evil, man to call my wife and ask her why she married someone like me who doesn't pay their bills on time... oh man i would murder someone!

-s